1->You must post these rules.
2->Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3->Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4->You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5->Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6->No tag backs.
7->No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
10 Things about moi:
1. I feel like 24 hours in a day just isn't enough
2. I'm really grumpy in the morning
3. I have my own photostudio (www.fotostudio2.nl)
4. I still need my office job to get by, I hope I'll be able to quit it in a year
5. Painting feels like meditation to me, not being able to paint stresses me out
6. I'm very proud of my two daughters, my eldest already seems to show some drawing talent
7. I can be pretty dominant at times and get angry easily (usually at the person who least deserves it)
8. I enjoy the simple things in life, playing with my girls, reading to them, going shopping, taking a walk
9. One of my goals for 2012 is to get my work published in either Exposé or Exotique. My work got shortlisted for Exposé 10.
10. I never take anything for granted
1. If you had to live in a different country, where would you go?
Tough one... I kinda like it here. Maybe Canada..
2. Why would you go there?
Because of the environment, the grizzlies and the healthcare system
3. Favourite movie character?
I don't really have a favourite, but I'll choose Forrest Gump.
4. What inspires you right now?
The weather, nature, my kids, music
5. Do you like cookies?
I love 'em! Any kind will do!
6. Do you have pets?
7. Yes: What are their names?, No: Why?
I don't have time to entertain them and take care of them. I used to have a cat, but he constantly attacked me..
8. Do you prefer winter or summer?
Summer, I don't like having to wear a thick coat.
9. Favourite book/writer?
The Lord of the Rings
10. If your house was on fire and you could take out the 5 things that are most important to you, what would those things be?
My kids, harddisk with photos, camera, my box with stuff from my youth, the box with stuff from my partner's youth
1. Where would you like to go on your next holiday?
2. What skill would you like to improve?
3. What are you dreaming of?
4. What music inspires you?
5. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
6. If you could travel back in time, where (or actually when) would you go?
7. What superpower would you like to have?
8. What would you like to be doing 10 years from now?
9. What gets you really angry?
10. What is your greatest achievement?